Stress Engineer (m/f)
Mrs. Melanie Deckbar
Phone +49 8216 508 880
FERCHAU Engineering GmbH
Am Technologiezentrum 5
Always had a passion for airplanes? Then use this drive for a successful start - at FERCHAU AVIATION. As a division of FERCHAU, the market leader in engineering, we specialise in a full range of engineering tasks for the aerospace industry. Regardless of whether Airbus Group or Lufthansa Technik - we think and work across countries and segments for our clients. As an innovative systems developer, we assume overall responsibility for complex projects at the largest European aviation locations - from the initial idea to the finished product.
Take advantage of great prospects and go straight to the top - as
Stress Engineer (m/f)
Multifaceted and complex - your sphere of responsibility is diverse.
- Calculation of composite and metallic aircraft structures
- Performance of static linear and non-linear analyses with FEM modelling
- Performance of fatigue, crack propagation and stability analyses
- Assessment of manufacturing deviations and elaboration of repair solutions
- Creation of the structural analysis report and documentation
- Ensuring the development of components according to manufacturing requirements in collaboration with the design department
- Collaboration with respective departments and colleagues
Tailor-made and flexible - your prospects are outstanding.
- Development of cross-divisional expertise
- Targeted seminars
- Employee events
You are excellently prepared - your know-how captivates.
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or similar qualification
- Relevant professional experience with analysis of composite and metallic aircraft structures
- Experience with fatigue and damage tolerance analysis desirable
- Familiarity with NASTRAN and PATRAN
- Knowledge of ISAMI/ISSY, SAFE, Altair Hyperworks and Abaqus desirable
- Fluency in technical English as well as at least a basic knowledge of German
- Excellent team and communication skills as well as a high degree of commitment
Do you envision your future being involved in exciting projects of the aerospace industry? Then we are looking forward to your application - please send it online to Mrs. Melanie Deckbar using the key number AV23-44977-AM. Because what's valid for our customers has always been valid for you: follow your fascination!