Integrated, customised and reliable: the experts of the FERCHAU Aviation Group in France will support you with innovative solutions thanks to comprehensive engineering and IT know-how and extensive industry experience. We take on complex development projects for mission-critical aviation, space, and defence applications, including requirements management, design and development and production support. Our mission is to solve your problems and prepare your company for future challenges.
In the race to the future, companies need efficient and cost-effective cooperation models for employing highly qualified personnel on challenging assignments. The FERCHAU Aviation Group’s engineers, IT experts and technicians support you with work and service contracts, taking your ambitious projects to the next level with their expertise, experience, and high motivation. We set up an optimal project organisation and develop pioneering solutions at costs and with deadlines agreed with you.
Our competent teams implement French and transnational engineering and IT projects, from the initial idea to after-sales service. We use state-of-the-art technologies and tools and guarantee targeted project management in line with our customers’ processes. The result is customised solutions which meet the high quality and safety requirements of the industry.
- Local teams in Toulouse and Marignane belonging to a network of 11 branches located in strategic industrial centres in Europe
- More than 600 employees
- Decades of experience in aerospace and defence
- Transfer of know-how from related sectors
- Preferred supplier to the Airbus Group
- State-of-the-art technology and tools
- Well-established network of local and international partners
- “Best-cost country” approach, nearshore and offshore
- Certification in accordance with the EN 9100, ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 27001 standards.