Personal data protection policy under the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) concerning the recruitment process in accordance with Articles 12, 13 and 14 GDPR.
The branches of the ABLE GROUP (listed in Annex 1) attach great importance to privacy and the protection of personal data. They undertake to implement adequate measures to ensure the protection of personal data and to process and use such data in compliance with the applicable provisions and in particular European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and the French Data Protection Act (“Loi informatique et libertés”) no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 in force in France.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
Your personal data is collected by the company FERCHAU France SAS at 4 rue Farman, Bâtiment D, 31700 Blagnac, France, (RCS Toulouse 484 083 456) acting on its behalf and account but also on behalf and for the account of the company FERCHAU France Labs SAS at 4 rue Farman, Bâtiment D, 31700 Blagnac, France, (RCS Toulouse 817 693 617)
Your data is transmitted, stored and processed by our parent company and subsidiary of the ABLE GROUP acting in the capacity and performing the functions of Data Protection Officer (DPO):
ABLE Management Services GmbH
D-51643 Gummersbach, Germany
Tel.: +49 2261 5011-0
2. What sources and data do we use?
As part of our recruitment process, we also directly or indirectly collect and process the following personal data:
- Basic data (e.g., surname, first name, place of birth, date of birth, education, professional background),
- Contact information, e.g., address, E-mail, telephone number
- If necessary, other documents such as residence permits and work permits
- Correspondence with you
- Connection data during telephone contact (number, date, time, and duration of the call)
- Photographs which you provide to us or that are taken at events that you participate in or whose collection and processing is agreed to by you.
- Personal data from publicly available sources which we can lawfully possess
3. For what purpose do we process data (purpose of the processing) and on what legal basis?
We process your personal data based on Articles 4 et seqq. and 48 et seqq. of the French Data Protection Act (“Loi informatique et libertés”). The purpose of the information collected and processed is to assess your suitability as an applicant for the position offered and to draw up a possible employment contract.
4. Who will receive my data?
Your data is only processed by persons whose field of activity makes it necessary. We may pass on your data to the following third parties:
- The company ABLE Management Services, a subsidiary of the ABLE GROUP which provides us with “support function” services in relation to recruitment and management of the employment relationship and for the safeguarding of our legitimate interest in the efficient management of human resources throughout the ABLE GROUP
- Our customers, to the extent that a specific assignment, whether existing, under negotiation or forthcoming, may be entrusted to you. Wherever possible, such data will be anonymised or pseudonymised. Otherwise, if the transmission is not to be made in an anonymous or pseudonymised manner, we will inform you in advance.
5. Is the data transferred to a third country?
No data will be transferred to third countries.
6. How long will my data be kept?
In general, we will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the proper conduct of the recruitment process.
If the recruitment process is not completed and we wish to retain your personal data for future employment opportunities, we will inform you of this wish, so that you can confirm your consent to retention of your data. If you do not request immediate deletion of the data, it may be retained for a maximum of two years for future recruitment. After two years, we will seek your express consent.
Personal data is retained for the longest period required to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for other periods related to our operational experience and to respond to legal actions or regulatory requirements.
7. What are my data protection rights?
Every data subject has the right of access (Article 15 GDPR), the right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR), the right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR), the right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR), the right to object (Article 21 GDPR) as well as the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR). With regard to the right of access and the right to erasure, the restrictions provided set out in Articles 38 et seqq. French Data Protection Act (“Loi informatique et libertés) apply. In addition, there is a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (Article 77 GDPR and Article 11 of the French Data Protection Act (“Loi informatique et libertés”).
In France, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL). In addition, people who so wish have the possibility of organising what happens to their data after their death. For more information on this subject see: https://www.cnil.fr/.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time with the competent authorities. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent given before the entry into force of the GDPR, i.e., before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation only takes effect in the future. Thus, data processing carried out before the date of revocation is not affected by this revocation of consent.
8. Am I obliged to provide data?
Providing your data is optional. However, if you do not provide us with the required data, we may not consider your application.
9. To what extent is there automated decision-making (including profiling)?
We do not engage in any profiling.
10. How do we ensure the security of your personal data which we may have collected:
We apply technical security measures to protect your personal data and make every effort to control it and prevent any accidental or intentional manipulation, alteration, destruction, or loss, as well as access to it by unauthorised persons. We make every effort to regularly improve these procedures.
This document is sent to you by E-mail, and will be always available on our website. It will be considered as accepted by you upon receipt of your agreement by E-mail sent to our departments. This document authorises ABLE Management Services GmbH, as the controller of all personal data, to process the data mentioned above (Article 2) for the purpose of monitoring and developing the recruitment process.
ANNEX 1 :
ABLE GROUP subsidiaries (not exhaustive):
- The company ABLE Management Services GmbH
- The company FERCHAU GmbH
- The company FERCHAU France SAS
- The company FERCHAU France Labs SAS
Information on your rights to object under Article 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) GDPR, on grounds relating to your specific situation (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (data processing based on a weighing of interests)
2. If you object to the processing, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we demonstrate legitimate and compelling grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
In some cases, we will process your personal data for the purpose of the direct advertising to our customers or prospects. You have the right to object at any time to the processing or your personal data for this purpose. In this case, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose,
The objection may be made without any formality.